Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Thursday 14 June 2018

Mr Badger goes walkabout.

I worry about this badger as he has decided he's not nocturnal at all. We frequently cross paths early morning and evening. I know where he lives. He doesn't seem to mind either the hound or I and will simply puff himself up and hiss if the hound gets too close. Luckily, the geriatric hound poses no threat and responds to my effing and blinding, returning promptly to my side. This badger is juvenile and I used to see him chattering to his sibling while sitting on the mound of their set. I fear his sibling is dead as badger baiting is practiced in these parts. I hope not because I like badgers and this one is quite a sweet little thing and I am hoping we shall get to know each other (and he shall stop hissing at me). Photos and video taken last evening as I walked the hound.


 
Photos and video copyright SvD. The video quality is not very good as I made it on my 'phone and transferred it to the blog but had to reduce it somewhat. Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment