Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Thursday 20 November 2014

Is this a Picasso?

Dear art sleuths,

In 2011 I visited a Norwegian friend with whom I was at university. Her husband had in the house this piece of art and he told me the story of how he had come to have it in his possession: he had inherited it from his uncle. My Norwegian friend has always been convinced that this is indeed a piece created by Picasso and in his family it was always referred to as such but there is little hard evidence to support it. I sent photos of the piece to the Picasso Administration in Paris but they stated that based on the facts I had conveyed to them, it was unlikely that it was a work by Picasso.

Here it is. Ceramic and metal.

Have a go and let me know your thoughts!

Photo copyright SvD.

No comments:

Post a Comment