Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Friday 3 August 2018

Althorp and the mystery of Diana's resting place.

Althorp, the Spencer family home, makes for an interesting day out. I recently visited but I doubt very much that Diana is buried on the island on the lake. Why? The lake is some distance away from the house and it seems a cold and lonely place to be buried.
I'm more inclined to believe the local rumour that Diana is buried in the family vault in the nearby St Mary The Virgin church at Great Brington. Her father is buried there as well and it would make perfect sense for Diana to be with her dad. I have no proof, of course. I can only say what I feel.

The Spencer crypt below:
The crypt is behind  these blue railings which are fitted with an alarm.

The spot (near the window) inside the Spencer crypt where I believe Diana is buried.



The crypt to the left in this photo.


Althorp.
If I'm right, Princes William and Harry are aware of where their mum is. And that in itself is very telling.
Photos copyright SvD.

No comments:

Post a Comment