Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Thursday 24 January 2013

Friendship


My dear friend, Yasmin, who has been a rock in my life for so long, is not well. I first met Yasmin in 1988/9 when we worked for the same company. We have stayed friends ever since.

Yasmin is one of those irreplaceable friends who is like my own blood. We have shared our crazy lives, our ups and downs and our laughter thousands of times over 25 years. Every weekend we chat on skype and if we miss that catch up, we get terribly concerned for each other.

I cannot imagine not having Yasmin in my life and I pray that she will regain her health.

Treasure friendship: a true friend is someone who is unconditional in their affection and generous in their indulgence of our foibles.

God bless you, Yasmin.

Copyright SvD.

No comments:

Post a Comment